Monday, March 1, 2010

Showering

So I was in the shower tonight. Ya know, scrubbing it up.
Any who, I was finishing my shampoo cycle and was moving on to the conditioning section of the evening, when I spotted a wrapper. A Hershey wrapper. In my shower.
I kid you not.
This may have something to do with the sudden reappearance of my sister, who, up until noon, has been residing in the attic. She would sit up there, playing her piano and watching Twilight and be generally antisocial.
Then my mom moved her piano. To her bedroom. Which is right next to mine.
Which wasn't so bad, until she plugged the piano inter her guitar amp.
So Shreya, ever thought of having a roommate?
Jo

1 comment:

  1. Kay for information no one listens to me anyway. and that Hershey's wrapper was there because the night before I was cleaning out my nightstand's drawer and, idiotically, I dumped everything on my bed. Unfortunately, there was the Hershey's wrapper in the mass of stuff. so ater clearing my bed, or so I thought, I went to sleep. I woke up took a shower and left for school. Later that evening, michelle comes into my room, IN A TOWEL, hlding the Hershey's wrapper formentioned. It had clung to my leg and the water from the shower diconnected it.
    Just thought you'd want to know.
    Robin (Michelle's sister)

    ReplyDelete